Considering getting a plastic surgery in Canada done and looking out for what procedure and the results you want after the surgery. But the most important thing while you consider getting plastic surgery done is your plastic surgeon – who is the best? A plastic surgeon can make whole lot of difference to the procedure and the results. In Canada, major cities like Vancouver and Calgary have a wide selection of plastic surgeons. But who is the best for your plastic surgery procedure? With the increase in demand of cosmetic surgery, there has been an increase in the number of plastic surgeons around the world. To choose one out of so many is a very difficult thing to ask.
Tips to find a good plastic surgeon in Vancouver & Calgary
The choice of a plastic surgeon is like life and death statement because the result of the surgery you will carry with yourself till you live. If the results are not as desired you may end up in the cycle of re-surgery or embarrassment for time being. So before you choose your plastic surgeon, look out for these qualities in him:
- Procedural Know How – Your doctor’s technical capability should be at par. He should be able to perform the process with skilfully .This will determine his quality of work, recovery speed of the patient.
- Wealth of Experience – When looking for a doctor, you must look for the one who has hands on experience, as if he has done the procedure a number of times he will know how to handle any situation and challenges that occur while surgery.
- Certification – Having the Board Certification isn’t just a paper but it means that he/ she received special training for cosmetic surgery. This certification one can get from American Society of Plastic Surgeon. Also to maintain your certification, the surgeon has to continuously study and should have a knowhow of any current research that is happening in the field.
- History of Practice – Before deciding on a plastic surgeon, look into his history and see if he is involved in any malpractices, due to which he is undergoing some kind of disciplinary action or judgement from the board.
- Practicality – Your cosmetic surgeon should be able to give his views on the procedure you want to undertake. If he thinks that the procedure you want is not suited for you or may require some changes, then he must be able to tell directly to the patient.
- Recommendations – Look out for the recommendations, testimonies and before after pictures of the patients he has treated before.
These pointers will help you in choosing a good plastic surgeon when you need to get a procedure done. If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in cities like Vancouver(Canada), San Francisco (America) you should visit the website PlasticSpot.io , which helps you in searching the best surgeons available to you in your cities by taking in your zone code and getting you a list of surgeons who are best in that zone.
Qualifications of a plastic surgeon
Not every health care provider is qualified to perform plastic surgery, American Society of plastic surgeons are rigorously trained in various kind of plastic and reconstructive processes of all types.
Getting a plastic surgery done means you should first all start looking for an ASPS surgeon as they have to meet difficult criteria:
- First of all they should have Board certification by ABPS or in Canada one can get it done from The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
- You must have at very least six years of practical training followed by medical school with at least three years of residency training.
- One must be graduated from a recognised medical school.
- Have practical knowledge of surgery which has been performed in facilities which are Medicare certified or state licensed.
- Following strict code of ethics.
- They must keep up to date with modern and advanced methods of plastic surgery.
If you are looking for a plastic surgery in Vancouver, search for an ABPS certified doctor. You can use the plastic surgery Vancouver or plastic surgery Calgary website page to search for a good plastic surgeon in your area. This site provides you with the records of the good plastic surgeons of your area. It is more preferred in Canada and America for cities like Vancouver and Calgary. This site provides you with trusted plastic surgeons with their genuine reviews. You can book an appointment with your doctor through this site. You can find in- depth research plastic surgeon and the procedure on the site.
Canada: Growth of Plastic Surgeons and Surgeries:
Especially lip fillers in Calgary and lip fillers in Vancouver are growing in popularity among females because of social trends. As well as botox in Calgary and botox in Vancouver has been seeing growth due to Gen Z aging.
If we look at the current scenario, due to the increased influence of social media in our lives and the desire to look best and perfect has been growing, due to which there has been an increase in number of patients who wants to get surgeries done or some preventive measures taken. People are becoming more and more aware of the growth of the industry and as there is high demand so the number of surgeons has also grown to a great number. More and more surgeons want to become commercial surgeons as these procedures are in much demand. A recent study, made light to the point that the major constraint or blockage in growth is lack of awareness, Lack of skilled personnel, and lack of knowledge.
Still one can see rapid growth in this industry from male counterparts in the developed markets. In various established cities where the market is developed, people are becoming more conscience to their looks and appearance. The desire to curb the earliest sign of aging, and the entrance of youth who are in their 20s into the market of prevention of aging, has seen a tremendous growth.
So if you are looking for a good plastic surgeon in your area, be it for the surgery or for preventive treatments like Botox, injectable or peels. You just need to search them through PlasticSpot with your ZIP code, and bingo. A list of all the specialists available in your area would be delivered to you. Now look at the reviews, testimonies, ask around and then select a doctor who satisfy your needs and requirements and who has the expertise in the field you require and get it done.…